Territory Sales Manager-Philadelphia Market
To manage all selling activities of TOPAZ’s Lighting and Electrical products through alternative channels as well as electrical distributors while increasing sales, building brand awareness, and growing profitability. This position reports to the VP of Corporate Business Development.
Essential Job Functions:
• Promote and increase sales of TOPAZ products within an assigned territory.
• Promote and increase Brand awareness.
• Ensure that sales are profitable and meet or exceed expectations and requirements as set by Management.
• Build direct relationships with alternative channels, Electrical distributors, contractors, MRO’s, and other users to Topaz products.
• Develop and build internal teams to support sales and marketing efforts.
• Develop measurement tools and reports with which to establish, verify and measure sales force effectiveness and profitability.
• Travel as required in order to effectively manage and train the outside sales staff and monitor territory activities, trends, issues and opportunities for growth and increased market penetration.
• Prepare detailed sales forecasts and projections as required and present plan to applicable employees.
• Participate in Business Plan activities as required by preparing and presenting a detailed analysis of the current year, sales projections for future timeframes, analysis of territories and sales force effectiveness and plans for expansion and enhancement of brand awareness.
• Participate as required in activities associated with Marketing Group membership in order to continue and ensure the value to the company, enhance brand awareness, benefit from marketing programs and promote sales.
• Conduct and attend meetings, training sessions and strategic planning activities to educate sales force, enhance business opportunities, development action plans, and grow the business.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
• Knowledge of ERP Systems; preferably Microsoft Navision.
• Strong Outlook, Excel, Word and other computer-based skills.
• 60% to 70% travel within assigned territory required.
• Capability to communicate effectively, including giving and receiving feedback on the quality of product line and services.
• Maintain effective relationships with co-workers and customers.
• Excellent closing capabilities.
• Exceptional organizational skills with outstanding follow through.
• Flexible, with the ability to multi-task in a highly demanding, stressful environment.
• Self starter and entrepreneurial with a professional demeanor.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required; Bachelors Degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of sales lighting industry experience required.
Commensurate to Experience
Full Time / Part Time
Number of views